What to expect when you visit:
1. Appointments are Required for Tuesday-Saturday.
FOR CONTACT TRACING PURPOSE, YOU NEED TO BOOK YOUR OWN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
2. Face Masks are Required
3. We will adhere to the under 10 people rule. Early arrivals, PLEASE wait in your car or outside
4. We may need to take your temperature (tbd)
5. If your Barber is unavailable, please chose another day.
Keep in mind, we too are trying to socially distance from each other.
6. Our Barber Shop will adhere to ALL RULES set forth by the Governor & Massachusetts Board of Barbers. If you are UNABLE to Comply, We will ask you to leave.
7. We prefer contactless payment, if possible
8.To honor Our "Hero's on the Frontline," Members of the Military (Active/Retired, Firefighters, Police Officers, EMT, Doctor's, Nurses & Senior Citizens (aged 65&up)
We will be offering a "Thank You" coupon at checkout
Keeping Our Clients, Our Staff &
Our Community safe at Bruno's until
we can get things back to normal.
"Barbering is the Art of Crafting without an Eraser"
Established in 1959 by Bruno DeMasi after honing his craft in the Italian Military. Hardwork & Dedication saw the business grow when Italo, Bruno's younger brother joined the South Avenue location. Together, Bruno & Italo grew the Barber Shop and became "the destination" in Downtown Natick.
In 1973, Bruno's Shop moved from South Avenue to Washington Street.
Fast forward to 2019, Bruno is Retired, Italo Semi-Retired.
Our Pond Street reflects Bruno's 3rd location in Downtown Natick, after 60 years, we continue to provide our Clients with a great haircut and are committed to Our Community.
Our Clients walk away having heard some great stories, horrible jokes, quality debates on sports and current affairs.
Italo, Angela, Paul, Martino and Antonia invite you to see why we are Natick's Neighborhood Barber Shop and have been Since 1959.
Men's Haircuts with Neck Shaves
Men's Haircuts with Beard Trims
Bald Fade Haircuts
Flat Top Haircuts
Hot Towel Shaves